Parkview Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, in Paducah, Kentucky, is adjacent to Paxton Park Public Golf Course. Our facility has easy access to everything in Paducah and the natural beauty of the surrounding area. For a day trip, we suggest:
- The Paducah Convention and Visitors Bureau provides a list of events, hotels, restaurants and attractions for the Paducah area.
- The National Quilt Museum boasts more than 27,000 square feet, including three rotating galleries of quilts and fiber art.
- The American Quilter’s Society turns Paducah into Quilt City USA® every year during the AQS QuiltWeek™.
- The Luther F. Carson Four Rivers Center holds theatrical performances, concerts, musicals, benefits and events in the more than 90,000 square foot facility.
- Land Between the Lakes National Recreational Area, between Kentucky and Barkley lakes, offers a variety of outdoor activities including hiking, camping and boating.